Fra: ody-sdr@groups.io <ody-sdr@groups.io> På vegne af David Fainitski
Sendt: 21. marts 2019 04:32
Til: ody-sdr@groups.io
Emne: Re: [ody-sdr] Ody II ANP 1.11 IP problem

Hello, Kurt

The IP address was reset to zero and I don't know why at this moment.

Bootloader starts with the default IP 192.168.2.160 but for working firmwares zero IP meaning that DHCP is enabled.

For resolve this problem run your Odyssey in bootloader mode and change IP address with the Bootloader_2.0.pyw program (Python 2.xx needed)

You should change the IP even if you use default 192.168.2.160 IP address. Just rewrite it.

Will look forward to news.

David