Re: Odyssey-2 on Linux

Sid Boyce

That's weird as the first time I set mine up it was laptop Gigabit port --> ODY-2.

I remember the winter downpours there back in the 1966 - 1969, absolutely great summers ... was ZC4AB at RAF Episkopi. Found the RAF reissues the callsigns and I met another ZC4AB there in 1992 and there was at least one other holder of that callsign before me.
My last holiday there was in 1992, keep promising to visit.
73 ... Sid.

On 08/02/2019 13:46, Neoklis Kyriazis via Groups.Io wrote:
e.g in Ubuntu ... You can try configuring a static IP address to the
Ethernet port using the GUI, something I have not tried.
Thunderstorms gone (for now), tried it but no luck. Either I really must
use a switch or there is something wrong with Ody-2.

--
Best Regards
Neoklis - Ham Radio Call:5B4AZ