Re: The Odyssey-2 and 50W PA go on DX-pedition to Madagascar !

Uwe Cappeller

Hello David,

happy new year!
Thank you for providing the gerber files.

I have question in regards to rx/tx switch. The Odyssey2 doesn't provide a rx/tx switch, correct? The HFPU-100 does have everything on board to take over this task or does it need a external switch? You wrote this on you homepage (HFPU-100:'This device is intended to be used in conjunction with the Odyssey-2 transceiver and offers all the necessary functionality to complete the work on the air.') but I would like to be on the safe side and asking before I complete my concept and housing for the complete trx.

73, Uwe DJ3FV

Am 28.12.18 um 00:51 schrieb David Fainitski:

Hello, Uwe.
I have some boards but they have some mistakes of silk and copper.

You can order boards on jlcpcb.com
Gerbers and source for Sprint Layout 6 here.

The schematic you can find hereĀ https://easyeda.com/rolin791/HFPU-100

David