Re: SDR Console (V3) and Odyssey-2

David Fainitski

Hello, Simon.

The one of firmwares avalaible for ody-2 uses openHPSDR New Protocol, so this transceiver works with your Console V3.
I tried this just  yesterday and tomorrow with my new toy - Dell Venue 11 Pro.

It vorks very good, but when I switch to internal Odyssey speaker, the sound is interrupted. The programm shows Audio delay 0ms. I think need increase buffer size to 5 ms at least. Is this possible ?

At this time I don't assembly Odyssey more because I switched to other project. I can offer only semy-assembled boards for DIY  http://www.sdr-deluxe.com/shop/30/desc/chastichno-sobrannaja-plata-transivera-odissej-2
http://ody-sdr.com/2017/10/15/location-of-the-components-on-the-odyssey-2-transceiver-board/