Dell Venue 11 Pro with my Odyssey-2

David Fainitski

Hi, people.

Did you see on eBay there are many offers with this small Windows ultrabook ? Dell Venue 11 Pro ?

I bouth one, model 7140 with an incredible powerfull processor m-5Y71 !!!  Only $150, in great condition.

It has not LAN connection but I have used USB3.0 to LAN Gigabit  Adapter and connected my Odyssey without any problems.

I Installed PowerSDR MRX, Thetis and SDR-Console V3 for testing of CPU load.

Here is result in the same conditions:

PowerSDR:
48 кГц - 12%
96 кГц - 15%
192 кГц - 20%
384 кГц - 25%
1152 кГц - 33%

Thetis:
48 кГц - 22%
96 кГц - 27%
192 кГц - 28%
384 кГц - 32%
1536 кГц - 60%

SDR-Console V3:
48 кГц - 16%
96 кГц - 16%
192 кГц - 16%
384 кГц - 18%
1536 кГц - 20%

I lounched SDR-Console V3 again this morning ang CPU loading was only 10% with 192 kHz. Don't know why.

A few fotos. You can see my Ody-2 in the new double-size housing together with 50W HFPU boards.