Re: Bias temperature compensation?

David Fainitski

Hello, Steve.
As you can see MOSFET transistor were used in this design so don't need to use a temperature compensation.
The most of factory transceivers don't have that.
Also, I don't know what is connection between T.compensation and IMD problem. I know that without its there is problem of overheat simple BJT transistors.

Best regards, David

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 05:28 AM, Steve Senft wrote:
Thank you for providing the schematic for you power amp.
Congratulations on an interesting design. Overall, it's quite
impressive, but I see that you did not provide for bias voltage
temperature compensation. Wont this potentially cause a problem with
IMD?