Off-Center Fed Dipole antenna group email@example.com
—Long-term members: Please, add your call sign to your display name.—
The purpose of this non-commercial Off-Center Fed Dipole antenna group is to share:
- ideas for the further improvement of
- sources for the construction materials of
- experimental results of
multi-band and/or broadband off-center fed dipole (OCFD) dipole antennas in general, with a particular interest in the coverage of the short-wave amateur radio bands. Single wire fed Windom antennas, as a precursor to the OCFD are also discussed.
Please, try to remain on topic!
This group also serves as a vehicle to inform the antenna community about a new antenna: the center-loaded off-center-fed dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna.
Your group moderator and, incidentally, inventor of the center-loaded OCFD maintains a web site where the working principle and construction details are explained. Learn more about it at:
Some of the most frequently asked questions are answered on this site. So, please, check there first before posting here.
Important note: Commercial ads will be deleted and the poster barred!
73 de Serge Stroobandt, ON4AA
- 1,164 Members
- 1,196 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.