Off-Center Fed Dipole antenna group email@example.com
Make sure that your DISPLAY NAME for this group shows at least your AMATEUR RADIO CALLSIGN!Otherwise, membership will be DECLINED!
The purpose of this non-commercial Off-Center Fed Dipole antenna group is to share:
- ideas for the further improvement of
- sources for the construction materials of
- experimental results of
multiband and/or broadband off-center fed dipole (OCFD) dipole antennas in general, with a particular interest in the coverage of the short-wave amateur radio bands. Single wire fed Windom antennas, as a precursor to the OCFD are also discussed.
Please, try to remain on topic!
This group also serves as a vehicle to inform the antenna community about a new antenna: the center-loaded off-center-fed dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna.
Your group moderator and, incidentally, inventor of the center-loaded OCFD maintains a web site where the working principle and construction details are explained. Learn more about it at:
Some of the most frequently asked questions are answered on this site. So, please, check there first before posting here.
Important note: Commercial ads will be deleted and the poster barred!
73 de Serge Stroobandt, ON4AA
- 4 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.