Old-fashioned Black and Tan English Shepherd Association email@example.com
The mission of the Old-fashioned Black & Tan English Shepherd Association is to assist and promote the breeding, registration, training, and use of the Old-fashioned Black and Tan English Shepherd bloodline.
The Old-fashioned Black and Tan English Shepherd Association is a Tennessee non-profit public benefit corporation. We operate solely for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We work to preserve the unique qualities of the bloodline, to preserve the integrity of the bloodline, and to protect the longevity of the bloodline.
The Old-fashioned Black and Tan English Shepherd Association uses a multi-faceted strategy to secure the future of our bloodline:
1. Encourage sound genetic management.
2. Maintain consistent service and communication with our support base.
3. Provide mentorship for new breeders and provide support services for existing breeders.
4. Sustain effective marketing and promotion of the bloodline, its rich history, its uses, and its cultural appreciation.
5. Facilitate collaborative efforts among breeders to help secure a strong future.
American Farm Shepherds Illustrated is the full-color newsletter published by the Old-fashioned Black and Tan English Shepherd Association. In each quarterly issue you'll find award-winning photography, historical research, and of course feature stories about these heroic dogs! Each printed issue also includes an up-to-date breeder directory, upcoming litter listings, and letters from members of the Old-fashioned Black and Tan English Shepherd community.
Subscribe Now to support OBTESA. You'll get American Farm Shepherds Illustrated delivered by U.S. Postal Mail directly to your mailbox each quarter.
PO Box 22
Waynesboro, TN 38485
Telephone (615) 640-6161
Old-fashioned Black and Tan English Shepherds
American Farm Shepherds Online
Old Shep's General Store
- 146 Members
- 349 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.