Group DescriptionWe are the Ottawa Valley Astronomy and Observers Group -- Observateurs astronomes d'Ottawa-Gatineau (OAOG) : a very casual group of amateur astronomers who do sidewalk astronomy, star parties and enjoy getting together at various sites around Ottawa, Ontario. Observers of all levels are welcome. The OAOG is the original informal group that was founded in Ottawa, Ontario in 1994 by local astronomers Rock Mallin and Don Fougere. This list is to discuss astronomy and its related activities, observing, imaging and equipment.
- 1,194 Members
- 25,646 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.