o14 Group email@example.com
Welcome to the o14group. Please visit our wiki for more information and resources. This is an informal group for all those interested in accurately modelling narrow gauge railways with a focus on 7mm scale (1:43.5). This typically means using finescale or exact prototype standards and correct gauge. Those modelling nominal 2ft railways in 7mm scale use 14mm gauge track (hence O14), 17.5mm for 2ft 6ins, 21mm for 3ft, etc. (and often Scale7 for standard gauge).
Of course accurate modelling is more than getting the gauge right - it should also encompass plausible subjects and consistency across all aspects modelled.
There is no requirement for group members to be active modellers in 7mm, or even contributors to the forum. All that we ask is for forum contributors to be polite and respectful and for everyone to enjoy the company of like minded modellers.
This group has been migrated from the original yahoo O14 group - which still exists but with posting now closed.
- 331 Members
- 1,922 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.