o14 Group email@example.com
Welcome to the o14group. Please visit our wiki for more information and resources and the O14 standards. This is an informal group for all those interested in building narrow gauge models who strive for evermore realism and authenticity in all scales, albeit with a focus on 7mm scale (1:43.5). This typically, but not exclusively, means using finescale or exact prototype standards and correct gauge. Those modelling nominal 2ft railways in 7mm scale use 14mm gauge track (hence O14), 17.5mm for 2ft 6ins, 21mm for 3ft, etc. (and often Scale7 for standard gauge).
There is no requirement for group members to be active modellers in 7mm, or even contributors to the forum. All that we ask is for forum contributors to be polite and respectful and for everyone to enjoy the company of like minded modellers.
This group has been migrated from the original yahoo O14 group - which still exists but with posting now closed.
- 399 Members
- 1,856 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.