From: nz-rail-geography@groups.io <nz-rail-geography@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Parsons
Sent: Monday, 3 August 2020 06:25
To: nz-rail-geography@groups.io
Subject: [nz-rail-geography] Monday Mystery - where are we today?

Good morning everybody

Fancy a game of bull-rush next to a railway installation?

Can anyone steer the suggestions in the right direction?

Heifer go if you think you know.

I will seek to monitor answers during the day and put the full picture up late this afternoon when I get home.

regards

David Parsons

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

David Parsons

Right island, wrong region Tony.

David P

On 03 August 2020 at 08:02 Tony Hurst <t.hurst@... mailto:t.hurst@... > wrote:

Kinleith?

Tony Hurst

Fancy a game of bull-rush next to a railway installation?

Can anyone steer the suggestions in the right direction?

Heifer go if you think you know.

I will seek to monitor answers during the day and put the full picture up late this afternoon when I get home.

regards

David Parsons

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Robert M

Not "In the City" by the Cowsills?
Robert

Fancy a game of bull-rush next to a railway installation?

Can anyone steer the suggestions in the right direction?

Heifer go if you think you know.

I will seek to monitor answers during the day and put the full picture up late this afternoon when I get home.

regards

David Parsons

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Tony Hurst

On the NAL?

Tony Hurst

From: nz-rail-geography@groups.io
[...]

Bruce

Possibly Stratford?
Rev

Fancy a game of bull-rush next to a railway installation?

Can anyone steer the suggestions in the right direction?

Heifer go if you think you know.

I will seek to monitor answers during the day and put the full picture up late this afternoon when I get home.

regards

David Parsons

David Parsons

No possibly about it Bruce - it is Stratford.

Full pic up this afternoon

David P

On 03 August 2020 at 08:56 Bruce <bhermann4469@... mailto:bhermann4469@... > wrote:

Possibly Stratford?
Rev

Fancy a game of bull-rush next to a railway installation?

Can anyone steer the suggestions in the right direction?

Heifer go if you think you know.

I will seek to monitor answers during the day and put the full picture up late this afternoon when I get home.

regards

David Parsons

David Parsons

Edited

As promised, the full Stratford pic revealed.

David p