From: Cran Julian<mailto:cran.julian@...>
Sent: Tuesday, 7 July 2020 10:44 am
To: NewZealandLocomotives@groups.io<mailto:NewZealandLocomotives@groups.io>
Cc: nz-rail-geography@groups.io<mailto:nz-rail-geography@groups.io>
Subject: [nz-rail-geography] Leaked report: 'Give the $2m back' expert says after Manukau harbour preferred over Northland's Marsden Point port ... ("NZ Herald"):

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12346001<https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nzherald.co.nz%2Fnz%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1%26objectid%3D12346001&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb0547fee47064420901908d821fd8ed5%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637296720188119459&sdata=OuUpi1i2l%2F5z9snkdOm%2FRQNhbFNAhv9GEy2KxH5BsaE%3D&reserved=0<https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12346001%3chttps://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nzherald.co.nz%2Fnz%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1%26objectid%3D12346001&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb0547fee47064420901908d821fd8ed5%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637296720188119459&sdata=OuUpi1i2l%2F5z9snkdOm%2FRQNhbFNAhv9GEy2KxH5BsaE%3D&reserved=0>>

Steve W

Apparently this was one of 5 options released today however must admit I
haven't read the full article but my mind is still boggling at the
suggestion and I'm hoping my mind will get back in some sort of order by the
end of the day!

Steve W