From: nz-rail-geography@groups.io <nz-rail-geography@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert M
Sent: Thursday, 28 May 2020 22:25
To: nz-rail-geography@groups.io
Subject: [nz-rail-geography] Friday mystery

Today's mystery is where was this photo taken?
Robert

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Robert M

It is the Kingston flyer but not Fairlight.
Robert

The consist suggests the Kingston Flyer, I think near Fairlight.

Tony Hurst

Today's mystery is where was this photo taken?
Robert

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

David Parsons

Garston?

David P

Today's mystery is where was this photo taken?
Robert

Robert M

Edited

It is Garston. Full photo attached.