From: nz-rail-geography@groups.io <nz-rail-geography@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Parsons
Sent: Thursday, 28 May 2020 9:09 AM
To: nz-rail-geography@groups.io; Steve W <stevewatts2018@...>
Subject: Re: [nz-rail-geography] John Wallers Mystery Thursday

Is that a track leading to a triangle in the foreground (ought to narrow it down a bit) or to an 'industry' at right angles to the main line?

David P
On 28 May 2020 at 10:58 Steve W wrote:

Greetings all - I wonder if you can identify this location in the
attached John Wallers photo attached.

There are a couple of places I've thought of - then ruled them out.
I'm hoping you can assist

Steve W

Footnote - sorry for the late arrival, I'd neglected to click the send
button last night

--
Steve W

Join nz-rail-geography@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.