Homepage Photos Sunday July 29 John Waller Collection

Steve W

Edited

Greetings all and apologies for the late start - we stayed at Whangamomoana last night and thoroughly enjoyed it; however it appears that phone reception (ergo internet) hasn't reached the mainstream settlement :-)

2 more photos from the John Waller collection which I'm hoping you can shed some light on.
I note that some of you only want to view your photos via email - this is no problem except that you will receive lower quality photos and less of them as less can be fitted on an email and a lesser size.

As an aside - did you know that Whangamomoana had it's own little siding running up the main street?

Enjoy your day - Steve W from the car in a very wet Stratford

Join nz-rail-geography@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.