From: nz-rail-geography@groups.io <nz-rail-geography@groups.io> On Behalf Of Trevor & Jenny Cheer
Sent: Monday, 23 July 2018 10:46 PM
To: nz-rail-geography@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nz-rail-geography] Monday Mystery - Railway Long Gone

For the photo to be of the former Wilton Colliery formation at Ngaruawahia, there would have to be part of the Waipa River in view. LJH and JMC photo's taken on the other side of the river show no poles alongside the line.
As Alan said there's too many circuits for it to be a branchline (or private siding like Wilton)

TC