Homepage Sunday - 2 steam locos and an Ed

Steve W

Edited

Hi all - here are 2 shots which I've scanned from the late John Waller's Collection kindly contributed by Ian Jenner who I've just had dinner with in Auckland. I don't have a lot of info on these photos or even if I have correct classes

I can tell you that I had a plate from Ed 104 which my father "kindly" sold on my behalf...

Wilson is away for the next 5 weeks so I will show you some of these photos on Sundays. The odd photo had written, there are some great photos to follow.

Steve W

Join nz-rail-geography@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.