From: nz-rail-geography@groups.io <nz-rail-geography@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce
Sent: Sunday, 15 July 2018 8:24 AM
To: nz-rail-geography@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nz-rail-geography] A milepeg somewhere........a Sunday mystery

319 must be the number on the peg.
Cheers,
Rev.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Malvern
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 10:10 AM
To: nz-rail-geography@groups.io

I took my mileage from Quail 1 but I see the Guards Mileage table for 1950 has it as 319m 5ch. Also there must have been yard alterations between when I took a photo in 1966 (attached) and yours. In mine the milepeg is quite away north from the mainline points. To add to it I have a Bill Cowan photo (also attached) taken from the same place as yours but with a yard light added.

--
Steve W

Join nz-rail-geography@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.