Northwest Bead Society - Public Group NWBeadSociety@groups.io
The Northwest Bead Society (nwbeadsociety.org) was founded in 1983 as a not-for-profit organization open to anyone with an interest in beads. We are a group of bead enthusiasts (all levels welcome) who live in the Puget Sound / Seattle area of Western Washington. We gather in Edmonds at the Maplewood Rock and Gem Club on the fourth Sunday (usually) of the month. Our meetings are relaxed and informal. One of our members, or a guest instructor, will lead a workshop on a beading stitch, technique, project or medium. The program is hands-on and can range from learning the herringbone stitch to making a beaded fish, from knitting wire to bending it. Please visit the FILES section for general information and driving directions. Meeting information and dates are posted on the CALENDAR. Please note that commercial messages are not allowed unless preapproved.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]