Price Reduced: Complete Infinity 76 Foil Set With Lots of Spare Parts

bbarry6186@...

Yes, it is still available.  Called a bit ago and left a message when I got back from the coast this afternoon.  Will be with a pile of my grandkids tonight, very noisy so I might not hear a call if it comes in but will try you in morning if we dont connect tonight.

Regards
Bruce

-----Original Message-----
To: nw-windtalk@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 22, 2022 11:37 am
Subject: Re: [nw-windtalk] Price Reduced: Complete Infinity 76 Foil Set With Lots of Spare Parts

Sorry, forgot my contact info.  
Todd Atkins
253-225-1651 

On May 22, 2022, at 9:34 AM, Todd's Gmail via groups.io <atkins.todd25@...> wrote:

Hello, 
if this is still available would you mind reaching out directly.  I’m trying to find a board and foil set up for my brother-in-law. Thank you, Todd

On May 20, 2022, at 12:46 PM, bbarry6186 via groups.io <bbarry6186@...> wrote:

Compete set as described below,  $600

I-76 and Time Code 57 Wings      42 stabilizer and Switch Fuse
                                                       90 cm Aluminum Tuttle AND Plate Mount Masts 
                                                       $110 worth of spare parts and fasteners  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-76 Wing
42 Stab
Switch Fuse
91 Tuttle Mast      AND     91 Plate Mount Mast
+ Time Code 57 Wing

And

2 spare M10 x 45mm Titanium Bolts/Washers    (list $13.32 each)    for Mast to Board
2 spare M8x 50 Countersunk Titanium Bolts  (list $8.88 each)  for Fuse to Mast
2 spare M8 x 23 Titanium Bolts  (list $8.88 each)   for Wing to Fuse
2 Spare Mast Caps  (list $23.32 each)  for Wing to Fuse with bolts above
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in great shape, being replaced with Slingshot Phantasm series.   

Todd's Gmail

Sorry, forgot my contact info.  
Todd Atkins
253-225-1651 

On May 22, 2022, at 9:34 AM, Todd's Gmail via groups.io <atkins.todd25@...> wrote:

Hello, 
if this is still available would you mind reaching out directly.  I’m trying to find a board and foil set up for my brother-in-law. Thank you, Todd

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-76 Wing
42 Stab
Switch Fuse
+ Time Code 57 Wing

And

2 spare M10 x 45mm Titanium Bolts/Washers    (list $13.32 each)    for Mast to Board
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todd's Gmail

Hello, 

I-76 Wing
42 Stab
Switch Fuse
+ Time Code 57 Wing

And

bbarry6186@...

I-76 Wing
42 Stab
Switch Fuse
+ Time Code 57 Wing

And