I am looking for an impact vest

Wilson

Does anybody have a life jacket/ impact vest for sale? I am M/L. If so, please PM me.

Thanks,

Wilson

KonaMan

I have an Epic Gear impact vest, used once and a little small for me. $35 I'm in Federal Way/Kent.

Wilson

Hi,

Is this vest one that I can use with a waist harness?

I live in Des Moines, so I could stop by your house and try it with my harness. When are you available?

Thank you,

Wilson

--

Wilson

Oops, I meant to send the last email as PM...

KonaMan

Sorry, I don't see where to PM here, I will be in Federal Way this weekend unpacking. Or I will bring to work in Kent on Mon. 321-258-9079

Andrew

Use the "Reply to Sender" link at the bottom of the groups.io emails for PM.