Some Gorge sailing last weekend #maryhill #celilo #helmetcam

MHL

Edited

First time sailing after a 643 day layoff. Don't fall off ladders...
Celilo - Power Jibe

Maryhill - Playing on the swell

Celilo - Chasin' Mark

Don Ledford

Nice - yes - avoiding the ladders

On 06/27/2018 08:29 AM, m148h173l wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

First time sailing after a 643 day layoff. Don't fall off ladders...
Celilo - Power Jibe <https://vimeo.com/277187732>

Maryhill - Playing on the swell <https://vimeo.com/277210207>

Celilo - Chasin' Mark <https://vimeo.com/277210441>
_._,_._,_

Evanne Howard

Last weekend you looked like the same old “Smooth Operator”, you didn’t miss a beat! Wish you would have gotten Gunther on video, 80 years old and still stylin’, an inspiration to everyone. Will remember to stay off ladders!

Jim Schmitt

Good seeing you; it had been a while. Both you and Evanne looked good . Currently on the coast down at Pistol River

On Jun 27, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Evanne Howard <winddiva@...> wrote:

Last weekend you looked like the same old “Smooth Operator”, you didn’t miss a beat! Wish you would have gotten Gunther on video, 80 years old and still stylin’, an inspiration to everyone. Will remember to stay off ladders!

Greg Mejlaender

Great little vids... very nice sailing!!

Is that a new camera, with new settings?  This vid seems to show the terrain (size of the swell, chop, steep ramps) better than some cameras, or maybe all older cams.

Anyway THAT is some choppy water, with lots of big swell and steep ramps. Of course, it's been a while since I've been out east on a 30 mph day (some of these clips were about 30 mph wind, weren't they?). So maybe all average, good, Gorge days out east look like this... and I've just forgotten cause it's been so long, haha!
Greg -