Re: Where to sail Friday September 9?

Don Ledford

I plan to wing foil at OO-Denny. Not much weed there (compared to SSP). This time of year there will be clumps of floating weed sprinkled about Lake Washington. If I'm paying attention I can dodge these pretty easily when wing-foiling.

On 9/7/22 10:46, Barbara Belt via groups.io wrote:

Forecast looks promising - where is a good place around the Seattle metro area for a beginning windsurf foiler?  Is there anywhere without a lot of weed?  I've been trying to foil and I find myself "mowing the lawn" instead!