Re: Ways to clean and dry your sail: continuation of: Packing up in the rain

Tuu

Thanks Marek. I’m dreading the mud! But I feel ready for it with the basics at least after all the great tips.

One last silly question: When do you put the sail back into their bag? Are the sail bags as prone to mold? I’m thinking of doing the lake rinsing, rolling it up, and, then inserting the sail in a large plastic trash bag for transport. At home I would dry it (I’ll try the bucket idea) and would wait to put the sail back into its bag once dried. Or are the sail bags helpful for transport?