Re: Winduro

Don Ledford

On 9/14/21 1:56 PM, Jim Schmitt wrote:
I’ll be in Maui for the winter . LOL
You lucky bastard! I've been cleaning and water proofing my dry suit.

In the old dudes learning to wing department:

I was reading a bit about neural plasticity. In a nutshell older brains favor maintaining learned pathways at the expense of making new ones. So we old dudes are slower to learn new motor skills.

Apparently there are drugs which can induce neural plasticity. Hmm - maybe I should crawl around on my lawn looking for psilocybin fungi.

Not yet - 30 year old Don would be learning faster, but 70 year old Don will eventually get er done and it's fun as is.