Paul (and anyone with a raceboard for sale): I'm driving down to the Bay Area next week and could deliver a board.

Let me know.  :)

Andy

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 3:58 PM Greg Mejlaender <gregnw44@...> wrote:
Hi Paul,

What was your plan for shipping down to the Bay Area from up here?

Anyway check in with us periodically... there are a lot of good raceboards in the area... we still race them in Seattle, as you do down there. Although Seattle area raceboards from the 90's are in way better condition (usually) than Bay area raceboards. Because we're stuck sailing them in light wind from 1 to 15 (on a good day) wind. Whereas you guys get to sail them in stronger wind. I did the US National's in 1991 on my Bic Bamba at Crissy Field where it blew 15-30 mph for a week. Fragile raceboards eventually get beat up, pounding through THAT for several years... but up here they are babied, haha!
I have a '93 Lightening World Cup Edition and a '94 Equipe XR carbon... both in very good condition, and not for sale.
But anyway, people do occasionally sell them, so check back with us.

Take care, Greg:)

From: nw-windtalk@groups.io <nw-windtalk@groups.io> on behalf of Paul Maciel <maciel.paul@...>
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 1:56 PM
To: nw-windtalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nw-windtalk] For sale Fanatic Megacat 380

Darius,

Okay. Thanks for the quick response.

Regards,

Paul

El lun., 8 jul. 2019 13:54, Darius Lajauskas <dariuslajauskas@...> escribió:
Hi Paul,
Sorry, sold.

Darius

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019, 1:53 PM <maciel.paul@...> wrote:
Darius,

This is Paul Maciel from the Bay Area. I race an old Mistral Competition in our fleet 18 and in Sacramento.

I'm looking for a Mega Cat to sail and compete on. Would your Mega Cat still happen to be for sale? If so, I am very interested in purchasing it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Paul