From: Dan Olson <danole@...>
Date: 6/27/18 1:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: nw-windtalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nw-windtalk] City League #9 Wed June 27th

I’ll pickup water bottles and another bag of chips.  What kind of chips are you bringing Greg?

Dan O

On Jun 27, 2018, at 1:13 PM, Greg Mejlaender <gregnw44@...> wrote:

Wind looks good for racing / sailing at SSP this evening. I expect 10-ish N wind, starting about 5 and going till dark.
We won't waste time today, most of us should be used to sharing the small sail rigging area there, by now. So please rig quickly then move your gear to the water. Leave the small grass and carpet for the next person who needs to rig their sail.

Skipper's meeting about 5:30 - first race starting about 6 pm. I don't think we'll have to wait for a breeze like other days, so we will get going!
We'll only race till about 7:30 today... cause we need to come in and get the grill started. SSP is providing the grill and the items I mentioned yesterday, but they are NOT providing someone to actually do the cooking.
One of us needs to volunteer to be the "grill-master" :)

Thanks Andrew for offering to provide salads!!
And Jonathan for bringing Gatorade!!

I will bring chips and a veggie tray and cookies and fresh baked brownies!!

Anyone else bringing anything... "thanks" !!

See you there, Greg :)