1997 Northwave Quiver with matching Masts & Boom

Chuck Dulken

Looking for a good home for my 1997 Northwave Quiver. Original owner. Replaced about 3 years ago and now selling due to a move. Great high-wind set for Gorge sailing.

Photos here:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/spo/d/1997-northwave-quiver-plus/6624476241.html

Asking $200 for the package. Not selling individual items.

If interested, please respond via the CraigsList email relay, or email me off-list.

-Chuck D

- 4.7 Powersurf, teal/purple - good condition
- 4.2 Powersurf, orange/purple - good condition
- 3.7 Powersurf, blue/white - good condition
- 3.2 Surflite, lime green - excellent condition

Matching Masts, both with protective sleeve, collar, and bag:

- Fiberspar 430cm, IMCS 21, good condition
- Fiberspar 400cm, IMCS 19, good condition

Matching Boom:

- North Pro-gression Comp A, 140-190cm, Aluminum. Some grip repairs, otherwise good condition.