Topics

Where is CapsLock management?

Alberto Buffolino

Hi,
I'm talking about NVDA sources and capsLock status management.
I'm quite sure to have seen it years ago, but I cannot find it today.
Where is it?
Thanks.
Alberto

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I think you may look at keyboardHandler.py in different functions
including internal_keyDownEvent, internal_keyUpEvent and
_reportToggleKey, since there are things that maybe common to other
modifiers, not just capsLoc.
Also you can use git grep -i -n capslock or toggle, etc, for a wider
context and get an idea about where to search.
Cheers

Noelia Ruiz, il 06/02/2020 12.31, ha scritto:
Hi, I think you may look at keyboardHandler.py in different functions
including internal_keyDownEvent, internal_keyUpEvent and
_reportToggleKey, since there are things that maybe common to other
modifiers, not just capsLoc.
Alberto:
Yeah, found. Thanks Noelia, I forgot the other toggle keys, so I have no results in search previously.
Alberto