From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 1:18 PM
To: NVDA Dev list on groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda-devel] Warning about Edge beta

ON 18th, Microsoft saw fit to update the Edge beta to 79, its completely
inaccessible. I have found out that 80 will be seeing it fixed, so be
warned. I just removed it, lost patience.

With respect though, why trash what works?
Seems a bit of a stupid decision this close to the launch date and hardly seems to go well with their accessibility stance in general. I mean UIA has a very chequered career thus far, causing a lot of slow downs and needing work around due to the lack of some parameters revealed by it. If they are going down this route, then they should ensure that the old systems stay in place till they get the bugs fixed, and not start messing with it close to public launch. I know its the season of Good Will, but good will only goes so far!