Topics

UIA works in C# but not in NVDA/Python?

Karl-Otto Rosenqvist

Hi!
I'm having trouble implementing support for an UIA grid so I contacted the author of the application with the grids. He sent me code in C# that works fine but I cannot get it to work in NVDA. I've looked at the source for NVDA and can see that there are properties and methods so it should work.
I've tried to use the Python Console to inspect and get data but it returns that it's not implemented.

var e = grid.GetCurrentPattern(GridPattern.Pattern) as GridPattern;

//Print all contents of the currently selected row
try
{
Console.WriteLine("--- Markering ---");
var s = grid.GetCurrentPattern(SelectionPattern.Pattern) as SelectionPattern;
foreach (var c in s.Current.GetSelection())
{
var v = c.GetCurrentPattern(ValuePattern.Pattern) as ValuePattern;
System.Console.WriteLine(v.Current.Value);
}
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
Console.WriteLine("Fel när markerad rad hämtades");
Console.WriteLine(ex.Message);
}

Any idéas?

Kind regards