Topics

Superantispyware free edition and nvda alpha snaps

Brian's Mail list account

I think I may have mentioned this before, but on my windows 7 machine there is a a loss of accessibility on the main menu over 2019.2.1
To see this do the following.
Go to the tray and bring up the superantispyware menu from the icon.
Select update. When the update has happened say ok.
All is fine up to this point. Now tabbing around the screen in an Alpha snap selects various controls but does not actually speak what they are. Launch 2019.2.1 and the scan now and other controls are spoken as is some of the explanatory text and if you press scan now the options of what type of scan are not spoken as they are in the current stable version.
I'm not sure what is causing this, but somebody who knows the subtly changes between python 2 and 3 may have an inkling, so I thought I'd put it out there.