Topics

Start tones on latest threshold but not staging

Brian's Mail list account

I've just noticed that after downloading these two snaps the non staging one starts with no sound. I will have to turn off addons to see if that is the same. Most odd.

No its not the add ons, there are no rising tones on start up on the basic threshold build.
Another odd thing is an error even when add onse are supposed not to be loaded because it spots the name mismatch of pico even though its not actually supposed to load any add ons.

I've just noticed that after downloading these two snaps the non staging one starts with no sound. I will have to turn off addons to see if that is the same. Most odd.

The latest snap seems to have fixed this for me anyway.
Still cannot use other synths though.