Topics

skype 7 support broken in latest master

enes sarıbaş

Hi all,

There are reports of  skype 7 support being broken by the commits done on friday. Notifications are not read automatically any longer. This might have to due with removal of skype app modjule in 8846.

enes sarıbaş

Update: this appears to affect uwp as well.

On 4/1/2019 9:25 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
Hi all,

There are reports of  skype 7 support being broken by the commits done on friday. Notifications are not read automatically any longer. This might have to due with removal of skype app modjule in 8846.

Wait, is Skype 7 still supported? I thought an update to Skype 8 was enforced for everyone?

On 1-4-2019 10:37, enes sarıbaş wrote:
Update: this appears to affect uwp as well.

On 4/1/2019 9:25 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
Hi all,

There are reports of  skype 7 support being broken by the commits done on friday. Notifications are not read automatically any longer. This might have to due with removal of skype app modjule in 8846.

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

If you auto signin you can still use it.