De: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...>
À: nvda-devel@groups.io
Envoyé: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:37:39 +0200 (CEST)
Objet: Re: [nvda-devel] Hmm.. Anyone had issues restarting Alpha snaps today?
I'm suspicious that it might be something to do with the new dev version of
the sounds add on. I'll need to deactivate it and wait for some more updates
to the alpha to tell. It cannot be proved simply by restarting with add ons
off as by definition, when its locked you cannot go in and turn stuff off!