De : shubhamdjain7@...
Envoyé le :mardi 10 mars 2020 10:21
À : nvda-devel@groups.io
Objet :[nvda-devel] Saying Hello!

Hello Everyone!
I'm Shubham Jain from Bengaluru, India.

I am a prospective student for the Google Summer of Code 2020 program and would like to work with this wonderful community over the course of this summer!

For my project proposal, I suggested an AI model that generates captions for input images which can then be communicated to the user via the various mechanisms NVDA already has in place. Michael Curran also suggested I add a feature that allows touch-screen users to move their finger over images and be prompted with any recognized object that they slide their finger over.

If you have any suggestions, doubts, ideas, tips or anything else, please do reply! I am looking forward to getting to know and working with all of you :)

regards,
Shubham Jain

Shubham Jain

Hi Arnold!

That sounds like an awesome programme! I would love to hear more about it.
Excited to learn from, and work with you :)

regards,
Shubham Jain