De: Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>
À: nvda-devel@groups.io
Envoyé: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 12:44:10 +0200 (CEST)
Objet: [nvda-devel] nvdaControllerClient.dll

Hi everyone,

Sorry for insisting on this topic, but as a developer I would
appreciate if my applications remain accessible despite the change
in NVDA's programming language.  In short: will I need to update
the nvdaControllerClient.dll file to "talk" to NVDA?  And if
so, how will I maintain compatibility with people using older
versions of NVDA?  I admit I have no idea if a dll file built
for Python 2 will need to be updated for Python 3, but the date
is drawing near and I will need to know what to do, if I don't
want to run the risk of my applications becoming inaccessible to
NVDA users.

Thanks in advance!

Vincent