Topics

Problems wit combo date setting of cards on Amazon

Brian's Mail list account

Not sure if this is an nvda issue or that Amazon have changed something. Trying to put a new card in today, it won't let me change the expiry date boxes. Indeed as soon as it gets focus it jumps out and says invalid expiry date. I tried the control key trick, but that seems not to work either.
Has anyone else come across this, and can either suggest a work around or tell me if its a known issue on the site.
If its nvda, then its in all the versions I've got here.
puzzled.

OK I have had to go back to 2019.2.1 to find that selection box etc accessible. Can somebody have a look at this please?
Its hard to give you another instance of this as its only inside my account settings that this anomaly showed up in Firefox.