From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mesar Hameed
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 4:06 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Cc: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] [nvda-addons] Add-ons website: add-on downloads are not working due to our move from Bitbucket to GitHub

Hi Joseph,

Please do not hesitate to ping me an email to double check that I am aware of any problem, before announcing things to all lists, especially since you know I am actively working on the system.

It was a temporary issue for a few minutes, and it has been resolved.

Anyway, thanks for your help in other matters.
Mesar
On Sat 28/12/19,18:42, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hello NVDA developers and add-ons community,

If you are attempting to download add-ons from community add-ons website
(addons.nvda-project.org), you may experience gateway error (502). This is
caused by moving add-on translations management infrastructure from
Bitbucket to GitHub. More info about this move will be announced soon, and
I’ll get to you all once downloads are working again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

References

Visible links
1. https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/message/10863