Topics

ot the windows talkin pe to work

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Was able to create the iso, nvda came up with the win pe talkin install. Just tried to install win 8.1 and the install first screen of that came up. So it will work for me. Reat job, and I did it!

Thanks.

Ps: waited two to three minutes then heard the nvca chimes comes up and it started talkin. Then added my external drive to the vmw and was able to naviate to my win 8.1. and then do print screen. Thanks.

Ps: and print screen oes to my one drive.

Thanks.

Ps: just used the win 10 pe, and had to extract the iso. Even thouh it was an exe file.

Thanks.