Topics

nvda pluin development

CYBER मावळा

Hello,
sharang here, currently I am developing a plugin for nvda.My plugin will assist  user to  read math equations efficiently on voice based commands.I am trying to import the pyaudio  module  and other third party python modules but it is not working.
I didn't package my code, I am developing through scratchpad directory

Please help me!!

Sean

what is error log?

--
Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m a software developer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely (C)/C++.

Brian's Mail list account

With due respect, I do not see how that is possible for nvda add ons, nvda needs to be restarted each time you change things. I'm also wondering exactly what this software might be trying to do. Its not obvious from the email.
Also as the other responder says, what do the loggs say when you try to do what you are doing?