Topics

[nvda] NVDA 2019.3 Beta 3 now available

Rui Fontes

Hello!

The problem is not how to know what character is...

The problem is that this NVDA version causes a serious problem and we are not yet absolutly sure which add-on is the culpry... and why...

For me, it is a show stopper problem...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 09:05 de 30/01/2020, hurrikennyandopo ... escreveu:

Hi

are you talking about the add on that after a second or 2 would say the letter  it was on like A  for alfa B for bravo etc.

I just can not think what that add on name was called.

are you aware also you can find out what the letter is on the numeric keypad if using the review cursor

Hitting the number 2 of the numeric keypad 2 times would say it like that or 5 on the numeric key pad would do the word if hit 3 times..

Gene nz

On 30/01/2020 9:47 pm, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Reading by character stopped for me in this version as well as in any alpha version newer than 28th Jan.

Cheers,

Ralf