Topics

NVDA loses the compatibility with android studio when is restarted.

DaVid

Hi, I thought that its a very known issue but I searched on the issues
and didn't find it.
If I'm using android studio and restart NVDA, NVDA doesn't read the
ide interface, then I need to restart the ide.
I discovered yesterday that it can be easily solved.
If I open the console and initialize the JABHandler manually, now
accessibility works again. I don't understand why it doesn't work when
NVDA initializes the JABHandler when is starting. I do:
import JABHandler
JABHandler.initialize()
So NVDA should try to re initialize JABHandler automaticcally when
detects a java application.

Regards,
DaVid.