Topics

[nvda-addons] Add-ons website: add-on downloads are not working due to our move from Bitbucket to GitHub

Mesar Hameed

Hi Joseph,

Please do not hesitate to ping me an email to double check that I am aware of any problem, before announcing things to all lists, especially
since you know I am actively working on the system.

It was a temporary issue for a few minutes, and it has been resolved.

Anyway, thanks for your help in other matters.
Mesar

On Sat 28/12/19,18:42, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hello NVDA developers and add-ons community,

If you are attempting to download add-ons from community add-ons website
(addons.nvda-project.org), you may experience gateway error (502). This is
caused by moving add-on translations management infrastructure from
Bitbucket to GitHub. More info about this move will be announced soon, and
I’ll get to you all once downloads are working again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

References

Visible links
1. https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/message/10863
2. mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5Bnvda-addons%5D%20Add-ons%20website%3A%20add-on%20downloads%20are%20not%20working%20due%20to%20our%20move%20from%20Bitbucket%20to%20GitHub
3. mailto:@joslee?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5Bnvda-addons%5D%20Add-ons%20website%3A%20add-on%20downloads%20are%20not%20working%20due%20to%20our%20move%20from%20Bitbucket%20to%20GitHub
4. https://groups.io/mt/69311647/1955058
5. https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/post
6. https://addons.nvda-project.org/
7. https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons
8. https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/editsub/1955058
9. mailto:nvda-addons+owner@nvda-addons.groups.io
10. https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/leave/defanged

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi mesar,
Can you add the polish language to the combobox with the languages?
Sorry for hijacking the thread...
Locale name: polski, polish
Best,
Zvonimir

[...]

Brian's Mail list account

Would that mean then that the combo box has the English of the name of the language not the polish? Is this what you are saying?