Topics

NVDA 2020.3beta1 is now available for testing

Reef Turner

Hi all,

NVDA 2020.3beta1 is now available for testing. This is the first beta for the 2020.3 release, please install and test the release and report any issues.

Highlights and download links can be found in the release blog post at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-3beta1/

Thanks!

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

In January 2020, NV Access explained that it's better to use alpha and
beta in portable or temporary copies without installation:

We recommend anyone testing prerelease builds be comfortable using portable or temporary versions. Always keep your stable build handy, just in case.
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-16th-january/

Is this not so valid at this stage, for example due to changes in the
release process?

Thanks

NVDA 2020.3beta1 is now available for testing. This is the first beta for
the 2020.3 release, please install and test the release and report any
issues.

Highlights and download links can be found in the release blog post at:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-3beta1/

Thanks!

Deenadayalan Moodley

Hi Reef,

Trying to download the beta give me that Chrome can not download this application securely. I only get keep and Discard.  Trying keep does not do anything.

nvda_2020.3beta1.exe

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2020.3beta1/nvda_2020.3beta1.exe

This file can't be downloaded securely

DiscardKeep

Thanks.

NVDA 2020.3beta1 is now available for testing. This is the first beta for the 2020.3 release, please install and test the release and report any issues.

Highlights and download links can be found in the release blog post at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-3beta1/

Thanks!

Sean

Try NVDA+numpadDivide after left click.