From: "Reef Turner" <reef@...>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 2:22 PM
Subject: [nvda-devel] NVDA 2020.3 now released

Hello everyone,

NVDA 2020.3 stable has just been released. See the full post at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-3
Thank you for all your contributions. The community is what makes NVDA what it is.

Reef (NV Access)

Brian's Mail list account

So far the only issue I've had is that nvda is too fast off the mark to set the synth to silence if the sound hardware takes a bit longer to initialise, meaning one has to either set it back blind or restart nvda. A bit annoying that.