Topics

Missing link for Downloading Add-on Template on NVDA Add-on Development Guide

agrawal.vishesh.178@...

Hi,

Under the System Requirements Heading (here) on the 7th Bullet Point for The NVDA Community Add-on template it says

(optional; [click here][3] to download the add-on template)
without any link to the actual download. I was unsure if this is an issue I am supposed to open on GitHub, so I just posted it here.

Cheers,

Vishesh

Hi,

Oops, my fault. I’ll provide the template zip file before end of this week.

Under the System Requirements Heading (here) on the 7th Bullet Point for The NVDA Community Add-on template it says

(optional; [click here][3] to download the add-on template)

without any link to the actual download. I was unsure if this is an issue I am supposed to open on GitHub, so I just posted it here.

Cheers,

Vishesh

Vishesh Agrawal <agrawal.vishesh.178@...>

Found another small problem under "Input and output: scripts and UI messages" in Example 2

def script_sayHello(self, gesture):
    ui.message"Hello!")

ui.message is missing an opening parenthesis.

Cheers,
Vishesh

Hi,

Oops, will correct this mistake in just a moment.