Topics

LaTeX editor

Michael Chen

Hello All,

Can anyone recommend a good LaTeX editor on Windows that works well with NVDA?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Michael

Alberto Buffolino

Michael Chen, il 05/03/2020 06.16, ha scritto:
Can anyone recommend a good LaTeX editor on Windows that works well with NVDA?
Alberto:
Hi Michael,
a blind user, some months ago, have suggested me TeXnicCenter, but he said that PDF configuration window is not accessible (I suspect you can change some .ini values, but I never investigated).
Personally, I always preferred the manual way, a text editor (Notepad++) and MiKTeX command-line executables (pdflatex and so on) to compile.
Alberto