From: derek riemer
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:29 PM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Introducing our Google Summer of Code 2019 student:Bill Dengler

Welcome Bill! It's amazing to see you here!

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 6:12 PM Michael Curran <mick@...> wrote:

Hi all,

On behalf of NV Access I would like to officially welcome Bill Dengler
(codeofdusk) to the NVDA project, as our Google Summer of Code 2019 student.

Many people may have already seen Bill around, as he has contributed to
the project in the past. But we are very happy to be working with him in
an official capacity, under the Google Summer of Code program.

Between now and the end of August, Bill will be working on improving
NVDA's support for Windows consoles in Windows 10, by having NVDA take
advantage of UI Automation in this scenario.

You can read about NV Access on Google Summer of Code, plus Bill's
project abstract at
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5317267756154880/

Please join me in making Bill welcome.

Regards

Mick

--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖