Topics

Ideas on Add on development

Vinod kumar Gajula

Hi there!
I am Trying to build an add on for NVDA, which improves accessibility for IntelliJ.
When I DebugĀ  the code in IntelliJ.
The system Focus is staying in editor but NVDA focus is going somewhere else.
I need to make NVDA focus be along with system Focus.
Could you please let me know how can I make it happen?

Thanks!

Regards
Vinod Gajula

Pawel Urbanski

I will try to finish an add-on that should work with most JetBrains
tools in the next few days... It is based on an add-on already created
with some, I think, useful enhancements...

Cheers,
Pawel

On 28/03/2020, Vinod kumar Gajula <togajula@...> wrote:
Hi there!
I am Trying to build an add on for NVDA, which improves accessibility for
IntelliJ.
When I Debug the code in IntelliJ.
The system Focus is staying in editor but NVDA focus is going somewhere
else.
I need to make NVDA focus be along with system Focus.
Could you please let me know how can I make it happen?

Thanks!

Regards
Vinod Gajula

Vinod kumar Gajula

Thanks! Good to hear that.
I am curious to understand NVDA add on development.
Could you let me know, how can I understand caret focus?

Regards